sobota, 5 października 2013

Introduce your self, describe your looks and character.



Hi everyone :)

My name is Laura, I'm fifteen years old, I'm from Poland and I live with my family in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
I'm a student in gymnasium number 7
I have a long, brown hair and blue eyes.
I'm short and slim.
 I don't have to write much about my look, because you can see me on the picture :) 
I looove animals <3 All they are so lovely !
In free time I like listen to music or reed the books :)
That's all, adios !










3 komentarze:

  1. Hi! My name is David :)
    You look really beautiful! What types of music do you like?
    Visit my blog please: www.andshinelikeadiamond.blogspot.com
    Thank you, kisses hahaha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi I'm Neus, what artist or bands do you like! I like animals too.
    She you I invite to my blog http://writingwiithmyself.blogspot.com.es/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. What books do you like reading?
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń